I am currently a leading mobile Auto Mechanic in the Raleigh, NC area.
I am a highly qualified auto mechanic and was recognized as The Number One Technician out of 185 Auto Mechanics from my previous employer, Black's Tire Service -- a chain of auto repair centers in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Problem cars were sometimes towed from our sister stores to the building I was located in for me to 'straighten out' vehicles our other mechanic's had messed up.
I feel like a customer, their car and their auto mechanic have a unique, special relationship like no other.
The most important thing I have learned about working on people's cars is this: "This is not just the car repair business, this is also the people business!"
1. The job has to be done 'right' and not done improperly by less qualified auto technicians.......
2. The job has to be less expensive than the local car dealerships, tire stores, and other 'tune up' chains in the Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Wake Forest, RTP and surrounding areas.....
3. The customer should be entitled to directly communicate with the auto mechanic who is actually working on their car, not with some assistant manager seeking high profit margins at a big shop.
4. The car should get the appropriate repairs needed to make it safe and drivable (not extra work just to drive up the invoice)........the customer should get a breakdown of everything going on with the car and a timeline on when future repairs may be required.
If you don't let a customer know everything you see and be completely transparent about what you see on the vehicle, like other future needed repairs that are coming up, then the customer has received a 'disservice'.
5. As an expert on most makes and models (foreign autos and domestic auto repairs). I know what each car is known for. I am also not limited to only one brand of car like some dealership guys.
If you are interested in Experiencing The Difference in how you and your car are looked after, then call me during business hours.
In short, your business puts bread on my table. My reputation, reasonable prices, and the quality of work I do is outstanding. I stay booked up because I do good work and everyone knows it.